CAI/SISCo is the most experienced firm there is that can provide both of these crucial inputs along with copious supporting rationale - over 1,500 major opportunities supported to date with an aggregate award value in excess of $1T. Moreover, we have worked with just about every major government contractor and all branches of government. In so doing we have built an experienced and skilled staff that, over the years, has:
- developed and documented a PTW framework (our PTW book entitled Hope Is Not A Winning Strategy... But Price To Win Is! is available on Amazon as are the books in our Roadmap To BD Success series) that is now used by scores of consultants and contractors;
- trained well over 5,000 business developers in how to do PTW studies, strategic pricing, capture and other BD topics;
- maintained a database of our contacts with every person who has shown up at Industry Days, on interested parties lists, or, at bidders' conferences since 1995 - our database is now 185,000 strong;
- developed a comprehensive and customizable opportunity pricing model and price gaming model that is rapidly adaptable to opportunities of all types, sizes, scopes and durations;
- compiled a comprehensive array of estimation tools, models and subscriptions that help make what we do doable; and
- created a comprehensive catalog of pricing strategies that underpin our pricing strategy tune-up and strategic pricing activities.