Problems with traditional approaches to opportunity
- tactical planning at the expense of strategic planning;
- squeaky, rather than deserving, capture wheels getting B&P
- winnable opportunities possibly being totally overlooked.
The goal is to win and derive contribution from carefully qualified
opportunities. The new reality, government marketplace consists of thousands
of potentially suitable and winnable contracts, task orders (TOs), delivery
orders (DOs), and other opportunities that stretch out across time.
Some overlooked agencies could easily become your strongholds; others
may be hard to penetrate. For instance, some opportunities may call
for significant levels of services such as integration and development
that may be non-traditional for your firm. CAI/SISCo's systems approach
to strategic planning includes:
- understanding our client's capabilities, incumbencies, desires
- developing and maintaining relevant opportunity and environmental
information pre-positioned in the CAI/SISCo InfoCenterTM repository;
- assessing and ranking opportunities using a custom set of Qualification
Process Factors; and
- rank- and time-ordering opportunity targets, to show how constrained
resources should be committed.
To request a proposal or more information about any of our services
products, please e-mail Tony Constable
or call him at (301) 807-8171